I want to thank you for joining me on the Fierce Freedom Podcast. You will find information on the topics you would like to cover, the recording and publishing plan, podcast questions and promotional graphics. These will be added as we get them completed.
The Podcast Guest Survey will assure that we have your details correct for the podcast. You will be able to upload your bio and any photos / headshots to be used for promotion. Please complete this at your earliest convenience.
The survey password is “fierce”.
Cat Morgan, Fierce Freedom Podcast Producer
Andrew J. Bauman
Co-Founder & Director of the Christian Counseling Center: For Sexual Health & Trauma (CCC)
Andrew J. Bauman is a licensed mental health counselor with a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. He spent 10 years studying under and working alongside Dr. Dan Allender. Andrew is the author of Floating Away, Stumbling Toward Wholeness, The Psychology of Porn, and (with his wife, Christy) A Brave Lament. You can follow his work at www.AndrewJBauman.com & www.ChristianCC.org
“I believe that one individual who is determined to make a difference in the world, can, with desire, drive, dedication, discipline, passion, and persistence. The world can be altered and billions of people’s lives can be impacted positively in an unimaginable way.” ATGW
Topic(s) To Discuss
- Your upbringing and subsequent porn addiction
- Factors that catalyzed this addiction/things that keep men from getting healed
- Your work with the Christian Counseling Center for Sexual Health and Trauma
- Can you share about your upbringing and how you began to view sexuality?
- What were some factors that catalyzed your addiction to pornography?
- What are the factors that keep people with addictions from true healing?
- How does it look to engage shame in a healthy way?
- What do you believe makes a sexually healthy man?
- What would you say to those with addiction who continue to “mess up”?
- How can you begin to rebuild trust with your spouse?
- How can we build healthy practices like this into our family culture?
- Did your experiences with addiction inform your work as a counselor?
- What would you say to those who are seeking out sexual healing and wholeness?
PROMOTIONAL GRAPHICS / LINKS
- Facebook Promotional Graphic – Coming Soon
- Instagram Promotional Graphic – Coming Soon
- Fierce Freedom Website
- Fierce Freedom Podcast – Spotify
- Fierce Freedom Podcast – Apple
- Fierce Freedom Podcast Facebook Page
- Fierce Freedom Facebook Page
The Fierce Freedom Podcast aims to shine light on all aspects of modern-day slavery by sharing compelling conversations with individuals who are using their passions and talents to fight human trafficking and exploitation. By telling these stories, we hope to both educate listeners through spreading awareness and to inspire individuals to rise up and fight within their sphere of influence.
Once you have confirmed the date and time that works with our producer, you will receive a calendar invite with a link to a Zoom meeting. If you need to change the date or time we ask you try to let us know 7 days ahead of scheduled recording.
We typically ask guests to reserve an hour of recording time, please let us know if you need to leave early so we can be sure to adjust accordingly.
The recording will then be edited for clarity and timeliness and will typically air the following Tuesday at 5am CDT. If you’d like to listen to the recording in advance, please let our producer know by the Friday before the air date.
If there are any topics you’d prefer not to speak on please let our producer know, we are also happy to edit anything out in post-production. Recording style is relaxed and conversational. Even though this is a serious topic our goal is to present information in an accessible way to listeners, we like to end on a note of inspiration and hope whenever possible.
That being said, relax, be yourself, and as always thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us!
Thank you From the Fierce Freedom Team!
Thank you From the Fierce Freedom Team!
"I believe that all jails desperately need your training as the victims of human trafficking frequently pass through the system. If staff is not trained on the warning signs of human trafficking and what the victims my look like, these are missed opportunities to provide help."
Captain Curt Dutton, Chippewa County Sheriff's Office
“Your agency is my greatest resource to share with anyone I talk to.”
Amy O’Donahue, Deputy, Specialized Enforcement, Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Officer Ashland and Bayfield County Sheriff’s Offices
"Human trafficking is a worldwide crisis. Everyone can do something. Stand against this egregious violation and maltreatment of our fellow brothers and sisters on this planet. Join Fierce Freedom and fight human trafficking at home and around the world!"
"Fierce Freedom is at the forefront of anti human trafficking! They are constantly working with the community to train, rescue, and bring awareness! If you're going to support an organization in your area, this is the one to partner with!"