Matt and I want to thank you for joining us on the Fierce Freedom Podcast. You will find information on the topics you would like to cover, the recording and publishing plan, podcast questions and promotional graphics. These will be added as we get them completed.
The Podcast Guest Survey will assure that we have your details correct for the podcast. You will be able to upload your bio and any photos / headshots to be used for promotion. Please complete this at your earliest convenience.
The survey password is “fierce”.
Cat Morgan, Fierce Freedom Podcast Producer
Advocate & Expert on Sexual Trauma and Prevention
Jess Teresi is a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and intimate partner violence, an advocate for change and an expert in sexual violence trauma & prevention.
“I believe that one individual who is determined to make a difference in the world, can, with desire, drive, dedication, discipline, passion, and persistence. The world can be altered and billions of people’s lives can be impacted positively in an unimaginable way.” ATGW
Topic(s) To Discuss
- Sexual Assault in the Military
- Can you explain how your background lends itself well to this topic?
- What are some factors that perpetuate various degrees of assault to take place?
- Why do you believe so many choose not to file a report of sexual assault?
- Is there a way to make a distinction between someone who is dealing with the effects of sexual assault and effects of military service?
- What choices do victims have to prosecute?
- What has been the response from the military towards these accounts?
- What kinds (if any) of legislation/resources are in place to protect members of the military?
- Any suggestions for someone who fears their loved one may have been a victim during their military service?
PROMOTIONAL GRAPHICS / LINKS
- Facebook Promotional Graphic – Coming Soon
- Instagram Promotional Graphic – Coming Soon
- Fierce Freedom Website
- Fierce Freedom Podcast – Spotify
- Fierce Freedom Podcast – Apple
- Fierce Freedom Podcast Facebook Page
- Fierce Freedom Facebook Page
The Fierce Freedom Podcast aims to shine light on all aspects of modern-day slavery by sharing compelling conversations with individuals who are using their passions and talents to fight human trafficking and exploitation. By telling these stories, we hope to both educate listeners through spreading awareness and to inspire individuals to rise up and fight within their sphere of influence.
Once you have confirmed the date and time that works with our producer, you will receive a calendar invite with a link to a Zoom meeting. If you need to change the date or time we ask you try to let us know 7 days ahead of scheduled recording.
We typically ask guests to reserve an hour of recording time, please let us know if you need to leave early so we can be sure to adjust accordingly.
The recording will then be edited for clarity and timeliness and will typically air the following Tuesday at 5am CDT. If you’d like to listen to the recording in advance, please let our producer know by the Friday before the air date.
If there are any topics you’d prefer not to speak on please let our producer know, we are also happy to edit anything out in post-production. Recording style is relaxed and conversational. Even though this is a serious topic our goal is to present information in an accessible way to listeners, we like to end on a note of inspiration and hope whenever possible.
That being said, relax, be yourself, and as always thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us!
Thank you From the Fierce Freedom Team!
"I believe that all jails desperately need your training as the victims of human trafficking frequently pass through the system. If staff is not trained on the warning signs of human trafficking and what the victims my look like, these are missed opportunities to provide help."
Captain Curt Dutton, Chippewa County Sheriff's Office
“Your agency is my greatest resource to share with anyone I talk to.”
Amy O’Donahue, Deputy, Specialized Enforcement, Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Officer Ashland and Bayfield County Sheriff’s Offices
"Human trafficking is a worldwide crisis. Everyone can do something. Stand against this egregious violation and maltreatment of our fellow brothers and sisters on this planet. Join Fierce Freedom and fight human trafficking at home and around the world!"
"Fierce Freedom is at the forefront of anti human trafficking! They are constantly working with the community to train, rescue, and bring awareness! If you're going to support an organization in your area, this is the one to partner with!"